Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Avignon
Thanks to its reputation well beyond the borders of France, Avignon attracts millions of visitors every year, lovers of history and culture. This craze for the city has led to the development of a dynamic tourism sector. This phenomenon has been increasing with the emergence of seasonal rental platforms such as Airbnb. Do you have an accommodation in Avignon? Increase comfort and profitability with Luckey's Airbnb rental management service.
Avignon is a very touristic city: it welcomes more than 1.5 million visitors each year for more than 5 million night stays in the city. We must say that the city is very well served: you can get there from Paris in 2h40 and Marseille in 30 minutes, Eurostar can connect London without changing in Paris, and several airports are also nearby.The tourist attraction for Avignon also helps the seasonal rental market: more than 3500 short-term rentals are now listed, for a total of more than 80000 visitors each year. In terms of income, the platforms estimate that hosts renting during their holidays earn an average of €1700 per year thanks to their listing.
Avignon is known for being a city with a very important historical and cultural heritage. Former City of the Popes, the city has preserved pieces of his past until today. Take the time to visit the Papal Palace or the various medieval churches that one finds there - and more generally to stroll through the streets of the old town.The Pont d'Avignon, made famous by a popular song, is another point of interest worth visiting. In addition, Avignon is known as a theatre town, hosting every year in July one of the world's leading theatre festivals attended by passionated visitors from around the world.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries