Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Cannes
Its mild, gentle climate, as pleasant in the winter as in the summer, has made Cannes one of the top tourist destinations on the Côte d’Azur.
As a result, it can be hard to find a hotel room, especially as many of these establishments are very expensive and out of the reach of most people. Fortunately, the short-term rental market onsite has been expanding for a number of years now thanks to booking platforms such as Airbnb and Abritel. So if you own a property in Cannes and would like to rent it, opt for the ease and simplicity of Luckeyhomes’ Airbnb all-inclusive short-term rental management solution.
A highly prized vacation destination for Europe’s elite - and now the world’s - for over a century, Cannes currently draws close to2 million visitors a year.
Its reputation as a luxury seaside resort is certainly well founded: nearly a third of the city’s hotels are luxury hotels, among them the renowned Martinez, Carlton and Majestic Barrière. But despite the fact that Cannes has over 5,500 hotel rooms on offer, the short-term rental market is rapidly expanding as theCity of Festivals already counts close to8,000 short-lets.
Cannes is a seaside resort whose fame has spread well beyond the boundaries of the region. Its popularity is due in large part to theFilm Festival that has been held there every year since 1946 and which, each May, serves as a gathering point for the top stars of the industry – along with a great many others.
That’s whyLa Croisette is undoubtedly the most famous coastalboulevard on the planet and a key spot for wealthy tourists – as can be seen by the number of luxury cars that go by.
Although Cannes is renowned for its yachts, luxury hotel and palm trees, the city also has many other more authentic and secret spots that are well worth exploring, like theSuquet quarter and its Provencal markets.
Whether you’re travelling as a couple or with your family, Cannes is sure to enchant you. Its sheer diversity gives you plenty to do and see: you can meander through the narrow, winding streets of the old town if you’re looking for authenticity or stroll along La Croisette from the Palais des Festivals to the Palm Beach, the city’s celebrated casino.
If you have time, you can also visit the typically Provencal village of the Cannet, a few kilometers inland. You can also tour the mysterious Iles de Lérins, where France’s legendary Man with the Iron Mask is said to have been held prisoner.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries