Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Grenoble
Listed as a tourist site since 1924, Grenoble is considered to be the cultural, historical and industrial capital of the French Alps.
The City is one of France’s leading centers of excellence for research and industry, with companies and organizations such as the CNRS (scientific research), POMA, ST Micro, Schneider, Rossignol and Airstar, among others.Business tourism is also a rapidly growing sector.
Grenoble, which hosted the 1968 Olympic Games, is surrounded by four main mountain ranges (Vercors, Belledonne, Chartreuse, Oisans), which can be easily accessed thanks to the many infrastructures that have continued to be developed.
In terms of culture, Grenoble has no cause to be envious of its big cousin, the Rhône (Lyons) with events and attractions such as:
- The “Cabaret Frappé”: and its 60,000 visitors
- The Grenoble Museum (256,000 visitors/year)
- The Bastille cable railway (327,000 visitors/year) is the most popular historical heritage site in the Isère region
- Le Museum of Natural History (65,000 visitors/year)
The annual occupancy rate in Grenoble is close to 70 %.
The leisure occupancy rate rises sharply during the Christmas holidays, the February winter vacation period, in June and July, and during special events such as the “Cabaret Frappé” and the Tour de France.
A far as business tourism goes, the occupancy rate remains stable over the year, with a slight dip during the month of August.
The tourists’ (business/leisure) most sought-after neighbourhoods for short-term rentals are:
The City-Center, Championnet, Europole, Antiquaires, Saint-Laurent, l'Ile Verte.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries