Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Montpellier
Montpellier is the eighth city which offers the most accommodations in France. It is estimated that 3500 homes were registered by the tourism office in 2016 for a capacity of 14 500 beds. The average price for a night in Montpellier is €85.
Prices charged by Luckey for seasonal rental management are in line with the average. The most profitable neighbourhoods for an investment are the neighbourhoods of the “écusson” (the historic heart of the city), the arches, the train station, and the district of medical colleges. The peak tourist season runs from May to October with an average occupancy rate of 75%
“Terre du Sud”, city of heritage and contemporary treasures, Montpellier is a Mediterranean crossroad, a destination of character and exception. It is city with medieval origins including the downtown streets, the Place de la Comedie, the Medicine college, or the Royal Square of Peyrou, attract visitors from around the world, it is also a modern metropolis, open to architecture, science, contemporary culture and recreation. But Montpellier also has many other assets. A preserved territory, composed of varied landscapes between sea to 11km of vineyards and mountains. A typical Mediterranean ifestyle with gastronomy and wines full of sunshine not to mention exceptional cultural and sports events.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries