Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Nantes
Turned towards the Loire and its estuary, invigorated by the ocean air, Nantes has become even more appealing than ever.
In fact, do you know of any other place where, within the radius of one kilometer, you can find a 12-meter tall Great Elephant as you walk along the Loire riverbanks, a 15th century chateau where the history museum summons up the past, present and future, and even an art journey signed by today’s greatest artists?
With more than 1.6 million of overnight stays a year and a number of tourists that keeps on rising, Nantes has the potential of becoming a key destination for short-term rental platforms like Airbnb or Booking.com.
Nantes is definitely a city where it’s great to just stroll. Its pedestrian-street town-center certainly has a lot to do with that. The Cité des Ducs enhances its heritage, while leaving you the time to savor the city’s “joie de vivre”.
It’s also a very user-friendly city, which puts a strong emphasis on art, festivities and urban poetry, well represented by the Royal de Luxe troup, the island Machines and the summer walk itinerary, both art-oriented and fun, of the Voyage à Nantes.
The city has all the assets required to attract pleasure-seeking tourists as well as business tourists and is one on the most rapidly growing cities in France, due in part to the development of the Port Atlantique Nantes-Saint Nazaire.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries