We are searching for a city manager and our service will be available soon. You can leave your contact information here and we'll contact you as soon as we open this service
Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Quebec City
The amount of tourists in Quebec City is quite noticeable. As a homeowner, you have the chance to offer tourists from all over the world the opportunity to feel at home during their holidays through a short-term rental. Our property management services will help you get the most from your listing your home on Airbnb.
Located in the center of the province, the city of Quebec, founded in 1608, still has traditional relics, such as the fortifications surrounding the lower town, its harbour, and museums. There is also the iconic Château Frontenac, an emblem of the city since its construction.
The history behind the city and all it has to offer are what make the city so attractive to tourists and why a fixed price per night for your Airbnb listing mixed with our management expertise will help you optimize your occupancy rate and help you earn more.
During the winter
Residents remain very active. You will have the chance to discover the magnificent ski resorts and amusement parks of Quebec, such as Mount Stoneham, the Valcartier holiday village or Monts Valins. In addition, you will find comfort alongside jovial, warm, and very welcoming people.
In the summer
The old port of Quebec is a well known destination by tourists and residents alike. Known for its terraces, historic monuments, and the friendly warmth of its streets, the old port promises to immerse you in the francophone culture of this European-like city.
For a more rustic Quebec
It is best to visit the Île d'Orléans, to discover the architectural design of quaint houses and of course, the small organic strawberries giving the island its sweet charm.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries