Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Rennes
A dynamic city full of history, Rennes attracts a growing number of tourists every year. The Breton capital is so successful that it is sometimes difficult to stay in high season, as the hotels are almost always fully occupied.Fortunately, the seasonal rental has been developing for some years thanks to rental platforms such as Airbnb and HomeAway. Owner in Rennes? Discover profitability and freedom with Luckey Homes.
A city of heritage and history, Rennes welcomes hundreds of thousands of tourists every year. The city has had more than 525,000 overnight stays in 2016, an increase of 4% over the previous year. This growth also concerns seasonal accommodation, as it is estimated that there are nearly 1,200 seasonal listings in Rennes.
The Breton capital is a city where historical periods meet, from the Roman Empire to the seventeenth century through the Middle Ages. This culture makes Rennes a dynamic city in constant motion. Now an hour and a half from Paris by TGV, it is an ideal destination for a getaway in Brittany.
Rennes is first and foremost known for its cultural richness so take the time to stroll through the small streets of the medieval town centre and half-timbered houses. Then take a leap in time and admire the Parliament of Brittany, recently renovated. If you are in a cultural mood, the Musée des Beaux-Arts or the Champs Libres cultural centre are worth a visit. Finally, if time allows, do not hesitate to go for a walk among the flowers and greenery in the Thabor Park.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries