Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market of the Golfe de Saint-Tropez
A well-known seaside resort, Saint-Tropez is one of the must-see tourist sites on the French Riviera and has been home to millions of tourists every year for decades. The tourist accommodation market is therefore extremely dynamic, especially as seasonal rental platforms such as Airbnb and Homeaway are firmly established. Do you own a short-term rental in Saint-Tropez, Ramatuelle or Gassin? Increase your peace of mind and profitability withLuckey's Airbnb management.
We offer our services in: Saint-Tropez, Ramatuelle, Gassin, Grimaud, Sainte-Maxime, Cogolin, La Croix Valmer dont Gigaro
Saint-Tropez enjoys the popularity of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region and its 20 million annual tourists - half of whom are foreigners - and welcomes millions of tourists each year. The peak of attendance occurs during the summer period. Saint-Tropez is visited by nearly 6 million tourists in search of sun and authenticity. The tourist attractiveness of Saint-Tropez has helped the development of the short-term rental market. There are nearly 800 Airbnb listings in the city, according to the figures provided by the platforms. Around 12 000 travellers use their services. For guests, the service is extremely profitable, since a listing in Saint-Tropez brings aroound €7200 per year, almost triple the national average.
The history of Saint-Tropez begins well before the city became a sophisticated seaside resort. From the sixteenth century, it was fortified and becomes a corsair city. Under the impulse of artists such as Paul Signac and Henri Matisse, it became the cradle of pointillism and fauvism and a resort for many painters like David Hockney or writers like Colette or Françoise Sagan. The artists of the New Wave and the Yéyé movement have also made the city their cradle.
Renowned for its tranquillity and authenticity, the city has gradually become a hotspot for celebrities and the global jet set during the second half of the 20th century. This results in the presence of many yachts in the harbour.
Saint-Tropez offers many possibilities for excursions and discoveries. You can discover the citadel of the sixteenth century or the small streets of the old town, where there are many hidden architectural wonders.
Stroll along the harbour with yachts and boats or on the sand of the Tropeziennes beaches while enjoying a sunny Saint-Tropez. Discovering the Provencal hinterland is also worth seeing. If you are in a sea mood, do not hesitate to enjoy a ride on the Mediterranean.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries